The Singapore Productivity Association (SGPA) works with local and international partners to share knowledge and insights on productivity, innovation and other business capabilities.
Together with our competency arm, the Singapore Productivity Centre (SGPC), we partner local government agencies to roll out events, workshops and courses for businesses and working professionals in Singapore. We also work closely with local trade associations and chambers to support the needs of local enterprises.
On the international front, SGPC is the National Productivity Organization (NPO) representing Singapore to the Asian Productivity Organization (APO). APO is an intergovernmental organization established in 1961 to increase productivity in the Asia-Pacific region.
SGPA’s global network of partners also includes the following overseas organisations:
Australia and New Zealand:
- Benchmarking Partners
- Centre for Organisational Excellence Research
- Asia Pacific Customer Service Consortium
- Hong Kong Productivity Centre
- Japan Productivity Center
- Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Hirayama Consultancy
- Korea Standards Association
- Korea Productivity Centre
- American Society for Quality
Other international organisations:
- Association of Overseas Technical Scholarships – Centres of Excellence
- Participating Quality Control Circles (QCC) Associations of the International Convention of QC Circles (ICQCC)